Low Bandwidth Invert Color A- A A+

What to do for heli flight in restricted area?

  • The person / organization concerned should contact the aviation company with the reason for use, then the aviation company should apply to the Border and Immigration Section of the Ministry of Home Affairs with the letter of recommendation from the Civil Aviation Authority; Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation and the concerned District Administration Office.

Last Updated : 2079-02-07 13:57:13

© All Rights Reserved to Ministry of Home Affairs

Powered By: ProActive Developers