Low Bandwidth Invert Color A- A A+

How can a citizen of a country which cannot get On Arrival get an On-arrival visa?

  • The concerned organization should contact the Department of Consular Services and the concerned ministry along with the respective program. After receiving the letter of recommendation from those agencies to the Ministry of Home Affairs,  if deemed appropriate on conducting necessary risk analysis and other studies, it will be sent to the Department of Immigration for On Arrival Visa.

Last Updated : 2079-02-07 13:57:13

© All Rights Reserved to Ministry of Home Affairs

Powered By: ProActive Developers